Re: [SLE] and finally
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 21:13:00 +0300
* Oyku Gencay; <oykug@xxxxxxxxxx> on 30 Apr, 2002 wrote:
SuSE's good at it. I've received my copy delivered to my door today.
At last it seemed to me they've got Turkish characters working out of the box, at least during instalation, but I didn't test the rest yet.
Cheers.

Yes that I know :-)
As far as I was told the Turkish keyboard will fail working properly when
you set "X" to test try typing the quote character and the back
apostrophe
enjoy yours as I am busy reading the manual before the installation
which probably I'll do tomorrow as I have to get all my selfcomplied
rpms in to backups.

--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer