8.0 and reboot option problems...YAST problem???
  • From: "Tom Nielsen" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:22:03 -0700
I just installed 8 Pro last night. It didn't go quite as smoothly as I had
hoped. 7.3 installed without a problem. I guess I tweaked it too much.

When I do a logoff/reboot there's a drop down menu which should give me the
option of going into Windows (dual-boot machine). But nothing is in the
dropdown menu. The only option I have is the reboot the machine and sit by
the system unit LILO pops up. I used to adjust this in YAST1, but I can't
figure out how to get to it. Anyone know how to solve one of my two
problems?

Tom Nielsen
Neuro Logic Systems
805.389.5435 x18