KDE desktop icons won't stay put
  • From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 05:40:57 -0500
I'm posting here because I haven't had an answer on kde-linux or
suse-kde. When I log in as a normal user, the desktop icons are always moved around. I put them back, but when I log out and back in, they always return to the same places, sort of scattered about the desktop. How can I fix this? SuSE 8.0, KDE3.

Glenn Holmer (gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Performing music well is a matter of distorting the score
to produce the desired illusion, namely the existence of
the score in a pure state.
-Shadow, 1975