Re: [SLE] problems with KVM switches.. losing mouse control on 8.0
  • From: Michael Nelson <michaelnel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:26:01 -0700
On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 03:58:56PM -0500, Thomas Bishop wrote:

-> This seems to be an *intermittant* problem for me, too. I usually just
-> ctrl-alt-Fx before I switch from my linux box, and alt-F7 when I switch
-> back., and everything is fine. This problem also existed with 7.2, depending
-> on which machine I happened to be switching to, and what it was running.
-> Switching to and from Win98 is *usually* not a problem. I am not using a
-> Belkin, just a cheesemaster generic KVM switch. Sorry I'm not more help.

I had a Belkin. It sucked, did the same thing. I replaced it with a
LinkSys, which works great, every time. The Belkin is a POS.

Michael

--

Michael Nelson San Francisco, CA