From: Jamie O'Shaughnessy [mailto:jamie.oshaughnessy@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2002 7:19 PM
To: SuSE Mailing List
Subject: [SLE] SuSE 8, Nvidia and limited resolution

I've just installed SuSE8, run through YOU to download/install updates
(including the nvidia drivers) and when I set up X using sax2 I can only
use a maximum resolution of 1280x1024. I always run at 1600x1200 (as I
have a big montior) and have done as long as I've been using SuSE and a
Nvidia graphics card (Geforce 2 GTS). I've made sure the monitor freq
settings are correct for my monitor, but no luck.

Anyone had similar problems? Solution? Ideas?

Cheers,
Jamie
--
Jamie O'Shaughnessy jamie.oshaughnessy@xxxxxxxxxxxx