Classical CD's to MP3: descriptors
This is a little OT but not really, since I'd be using Linux tools for the
job.

I want to convert some of my many classical CDs to MP3 format. The problem
is how to translate the usual classical music descriptors to the
Artist/Song/Album descriptors usually used for MP3 files. Are there any
usual conventions for this?

For what it's worth, the best classical descriptors of a single track
would usually be:

Composer
Work
Movement/Section
Recording artists (maybe several, as in a concerto)

Thanks for any help (and suggestions for the best tool).

Paul