Re: [SLE] And in Sweden...
  • From: Joe Sullivan <flamester@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:09:04 +0200
On Sunday 28 April 2002 10:57, Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> There are others in Sweden. E.g. here: http://www.linuxshop.nu/

Yeah, I said that as well.

I'm just wondering why this company seems to have everything Linux-related, is
unable to get SuSE products. And even worse, telling people looking for SuSE
to buy Mandrake instead!

I'd gone to this site because they had an ad in a Swedish magazine where they
were not only advertising SuSE 8.0, but at a cheaper price than Linuxshop and
others in Sweden I've seen.

So I go to the site, and apparently they have everything BUT SuSE. And they're
telling me, a SuSE fan, to buy Mandrake.

Somethin' smells funny. :-(

The surgeon general has determined that
using Microsoft products may be hazardous
to your wallet. And your computer.