re: proof reading
  • From: Thom Nuzum <nuzum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:08:31 -0400
Well it doesn't bother me.
Ive translated German/English/Finnish and will always get a native speaker to
run through it afterwards to check grammar and fluedity. The new SuSe
manuels are well written and the missed translations appear only on the "see
diagram-type" headings which seems like computer error.

Stickers anyone? or are we not cute anymore: lean and mean I guess.

On a more serious note: for some reason I get an error when trying to reply to
address in Kmail Bernt