Converting Albums to MP3
  • From: Oliver Ob <ob_ok@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 19:27:26 +0200
> > I want to convert my record collection MP3 and I am looking for a way
> > to do it. Somewhere in my memory is a program that will record what

What I am after is that if I copy say 90 min of sound to
say maybe 10 splitted wav tracks, I want to convert them
all (all 10 in one directory) to 10 mp3 files in one command
on the console. i am trying to write me sort of a mp3_2_wav script,
but yet it does not work.

so before i go like reinventing wheels here, has someone such
a script (no x, just console script!) that maybe uses the
mpq123 -w option?

> I suppose that automatically identifying the pauses and separating the
> numbers into individual files is possible with DAP, but I have not
> investigated this.

Regards, olli

< Previous Next >