Re: [SLE] Question from non-SuSE user
  • From: Mike <bcomber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 06:31:40 +0200
On Friday 26 April 2002 22:55, Michael Hasenstein wrote:
> Mike wrote:
> > I've found YOU, and the install/delete package (from the
> > installation source) in YAST2. In Yast1, I could select install
> > packages, and it would ask for a location. I've searched high and
> > low for this same feature in Yast2 and have yet to find it. What am
> > I missing?
>
> use the yast2 module in section software called "change source of
> installation". sounds obvious, almost? ;-)

Yes, except that it doesn't work. If I change to a directory where the
files are saved, ie /home/mike it tells me that it can't mount the
source. If I say ok it keeps giving me the same error. If I say skip,
it lets me out until I say save and exit and then gives me the error.
The only way to get out is to abort the change.

Mike