Re: [SLE] Question from non-SuSE user
  • From: Richard Bos <allabos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 21:17:22 +0200
Is cooker using urpmi? If so the equivalent functionality is being provided
for SuSE as well. In this case the Advanced Package Tool (APT) is used.
http://susefaq.sourceforge.net/addingsoftware.html#AEN1379

Detailed information about apt can be found at:
http://apt4rpm.sourceforge.net :) Apt is not supported by SuSE unfortenately,
never the less it works superb!

--
Richard Bos
For those without home the journey is endless