Re: [SLE] Well done, SuSE.UK
  • From: steve <fsanta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:53:45 +0200
At least you have somewhere to order it from in your country. SuSE used to
send it to us here in Spain from Germany and the service was excellent. Now
they don't sell it anymore. An amazing marketing decision. SuSE in the UK
won't sell us 8.0 either. The ftp will be online long before I can get a copy
of 8.0 in Spain. :-) (Says he in the hope that the I-know-better-mob will
tell me that fnac in Alicante have it off the shelf!)
Steve.