Re: [SLE] Polish That Disk
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:33:37 -0700
* Christopher Mahmood (ckm@xxxxxxxx) [020425 11:24]:
::* Anon. Coward (quantum@xxxxxxxxxxx) [020425 09:58]:
::> To the vomiting brawlers, sod off. I just made all this up, and it is
::> completely worthless information. Actually it is worse than that: it is
::> dangerous misinformation that you'd better do the opposite of.
::
::Ah, so I don't need to tell you what Jens Axboe and Andre
::Hedrick said then. Good.
::
::Back to sodding off,

Yes, Mr. Anon.Coward..investigate who the 2 people are that Chris
mentions above. They have public email addresses. Email them your
assertions and please post their responses. I can't wait! muwahahahaha! ;)

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
If it's true that our species is alone in the
universe, then I'd have to say that the universe
aimed rather low and settled for very little. -GC

< Previous Next >