Re: [SLE] Polish That Disk
  • From: "Stuart Powell" <SPowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 09:42:17 -0500
Dear Mr. Coward,

I myself have been a member of this list for well over two years. Your
name is certainly new to me. Some of the people you have highlighted in
standing members of this list, and have proven themselves time and time
again to be knowledgeable and helpful to both newbies and experienced
users alike.

In the past, we have had many people join this list, stir up trouble
and flame wars, and then disappear, either of their own accord, or
because Christopher unsubscribes them.

This list exists to help people, often times even with off topic
issues. The vast majority of posts are cordial, polite and even
jocular. Your attitude thus far has proven to be rude and insulting,
and your use of vulgarity shows a lack of imaginitive vocabulary. If
you actually have a point to your argument, please hurry up and make it
so that we can all get back to helping those people with real problems.

And to everyone else on the list, I apologise for perpetuating this
thread, but this person is boring me.

Bye for now,
Stuart.

P.S. Mr. Coward, please feel free to add me to your list of bully
boys, since the names on there already are ones I would be proud to
associate myself with.