Re: [SLE] Reference books?
  • From: Keith Winston <kwinston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 08:19:51 -0400
One the best all around Linux books I've read is the
"Rute Users Tutorial and Exposition" by Paul Sheer.

It hase the most complete coverage of Linux that I've seen assembled in
one book, is well written, and is useful for both beginner and
experienced users. Lots of interesting tips and tricks from admin,
shell scripting, services, to hardware, security, and boot machinery.
It is Debian oriented, but 98% of the examples apply to any distro. I
only wish it covered Postfix instead of Exim for the MTA :)

Best Regards,
Keith
--
missing sig