Re: [SLE] suse 8.0 on ftp
  • From: Rachel Greenham <rachel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:38:28 +0100
mysiar wrote:

hi guys
do you know if it will show up on the ftp server like 7.3 before?

Eventually.

Buy it, yer cheapskate :-)

Seriously, I don't buy *every* version of SuSE - but I do tend to buy every *other* version, in alternation with someone else. Hence I didn't buy 7.3, just have the DVD image on a big hard disk here, but I've just bought 8.0, and I bought 7.2.

Yes, you have the right to download it for free once it's put up, but if too many people only do that SuSE will go out of business.

--
Rachel