Re: [SLE] Polish That Disk
  • From: Haralambos Geortgilakis <haralambos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:21:27 +1200

Hi All & AC,

who made some very strong claims about HDD usage.

If you would like me or anyone else to believe them, then where is your strong evidence or did I miss that post?

*BFN*

Greek Geek

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?

Anon. Coward wrote:

.
Fine.

To dismiss without investigating is simply ignorant.
I started investigating when I couldn't believe manufacturers had hundreds of disks on test rigs for hours assiduously doing their low-level formatting.
I realize that this information does not conform to the "rigid orthodoxy", but it is something I've checked out in-depth.
For those who AREN'T into puking on people, research it independently. Give it a go. You won't be disappointed.
The rest of you can sod off. You give Linux a bad name with your crap attitudes. Let's see: Michael Nelson, Ben Rosenberg, SuSEnixER, Jerry Van Brimmer
Any more?

Do you have any idea how many people you turn off with this attitude? What a bunch of egotistical fecking garbage.
Mean people SUCK! Feckin' former IBMers.

BTW, my nick alludes to a practice on Slashdot, which newbies are generally not familiar with.