Re: [SLE] Polish That Disk
  • From: Matthew Johnson <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:16:06 -0700
> For those who AREN'T into puking on people, research it
> independently. Give it a go. You won't be disappointed.

Hmmm...

How about presenting your evidence instead of asking people to sod off and
research it? And if you have outlandish claims, well back them up with
outlandish evidence :).

If you stood before a panel of scientistsand said we're wrong about gravity
and said some claims without evidence...Well you'd be roasted rather badly.
And if you suggested that they can and do their own research on your claim,
well they would also laugh at that too.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/baloney_detection.html is useful to know.

"BTW, my nick alludes to a practice on Slashdot, which newbies are generally
not familiar with. "

Yeah most AC's usually end up with -1 for FP (first post). ;)

Matt
PS Not trying to be mean, just want to know about your evidence.