Reference books?
  • From: "Greg Hicks" <ghicks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:36:02 -0700
OK, I have gotten the bottoms of my feet pretty damp with SuSE Linux and am
getting ready to work myself in up to the ankles. While I do, does anyone
have a recommendation for a good reference book? I know about man and I have
the books that came with my SuSE 7.3 Pro purchase, what I am looking for is
a dictionary style format reference book. Something I can use when I come
across either something you guys have mentioned here in the letters, or I
have found in my stumblings with the OS. On thescreensavers.com website they
recommend a book called Teach Yourself Linux by Steve Oualline and Eric
Foster-Johnson. Can anyone let me know their thoughts on this, along with
any other reference type books. Thanks for all the great advice you have
offered to get this newbie out of his pampers.

Greg Hicks

< Previous Next >