Email Server III questions...
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:47:25 -0400
...I am getting a nice new eserver from IBM to put my nice new package
of Email Server III.

Currently I am using Qmail 1.03 (A pain in the ass to take care of)
My Question for everyone is this.
Qmail is currently configured to use Maildir/ structure.
Everyone has an account on it, and that account dictates the email
addresses on Qmail

Is Migration possible from a Maildir structure to a mbox structure that
Email Server III uses.(I am assuming that Postfix uses mbox structure.)
How about migrating all the user accounts and passwords. Or does Suse
Email Server III not create accounts in the system to deliver mail.

Am I off on some of my assumptions? If so please tell me.

Michael Garabedian
Consultant
Emergys Corporation
6340 Quadrangle Drive Suite 360