Re: [SLE] Suse 8 order/ When will it be on FTP sites?
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:35:19 -0700
OH GOD! Here it comes again. Guess I should unsubscribe until the "WHY
THE FUCK AIN'T IT ON THE FTP SITE..WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE THE
ISO'S??!! " blah..blah.. " THE LORD OF THE GPL WILL RAIN DOWN ON YOU!! "
types of threads are over and we can go back to just talking about
frelling Linux and helping some newbies get their ppp up an going.

Hey Chris..can you make a
"suse-needs-to-make-money-so-shut-the-hell-up-about-isos@xxxxxxxx"
mailing lists so these morons can whine till their hearts content? :)

It's the same ole crap everytime a new version number comes out and some
developers need to get paid. *sigh*

::> > When do they put 8.0 on the ftp sites? I remember a few years ago that
::> > they were there almost immediately. I think I am out of touch with
::> > today's reality :) Rob.
::>
::> Enough time into the future to give suse a chance to sell a few copies before
::> the freeloaders and parasites turn up.
::
::I bought my copy of 7.3 Professional. Remember, it was the
::"freeloaders" and "parasites" that built the base which upon these Linux
::companies went public. And all the people who donated their time to
::develop all of the cool open source apps. Without them, all we would
::have is a couple of proprietary install programs.

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -GC

< Previous Next >