Re: [SLE] Suse 8 order/ When will it be on FTP sites?
  • From: rob <rob3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:54:30 -0700
Anders Johansson wrote:

> On Wednesday 24 April 2002 03:49, rob wrote:
> > When do they put 8.0 on the ftp sites? I remember a few years ago that
> > they were there almost immediately. I think I am out of touch with
> > today's reality :) Rob.
>
> Enough time into the future to give suse a chance to sell a few copies before
> the freeloaders and parasites turn up.
>
> --

I bought my copy of 7.3 Professional. Remember, it was the
"freeloaders" and "parasites" that built the base which upon these Linux
companies went public. And all the people who donated their time to
develop all of the cool open source apps. Without them, all we would
have is a couple of proprietary install programs.

Rob.

--
Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject.com