Re: [SLE] Countdown - Tuesday
.
Reporting from the Dallas Metromess:
23 April 2002 12:57 US CDT

CompUSAs have restocked their shelves with lots of nice, shiny Suse 7.3's! I
guess the release of 8 got them off their butts. It is clear CUSA is not a
source for 8 in the South for the time being, where we don' know how to use
compleycated stuff like *nix...

Other sources indicate that CUSA has NO, repeat NO specimins of Suse8 on
Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, nor New Mexico, further corroborating this theory.

That is all.