Re: [SLE] If not SuSE, what other distribution?
Prolly starting to sound like a broken record by now, but I pick SuSE
above ALL distro's I have used. But in order from most favorite, to
least....

SuSE (Pick a version any version)
Slackware (Takes a bit of work, but great once its how you want it)
Caldera (Cute distro to play with)

^^^ My Top 3

Red Hat
Mandrake
Debian

^^^ My least favorites

and lord knows what others I have attempted on a whim and just decided
"screw it SuSE is so much better".

Granted, if I had a choice between my least favorite distro's and
windows I will still go for linux over MS. Ease of use has NOTHING on
actual usability and customization in my book. I would rather spend 20
minutes tinkering and reading mailing lists and how to's to get
something working perfectly then sit on an OS that likes to spit,
sputter and beg for reboots in less then a day of uptime.

Robert K. Davies