Re: [SLE] 7.2 -> 8 update problem
On Monday 22 April 2002 15:51, Anon. Coward wrote:

Hi,

> My personal experience and that of many others is that sometimes you get
> 'ragged upgrades', failed upgrades, or intermittant unexplained problems if
> you do not do a clean install.

I've upgraded this box successfully with almost every version since
5.something, its just the v8 upgrade that's not playing ball. The machine is
probably well overdue for a 'wipe clean', but there is a lost of history on
it, most of which I can't remember!

Phil
--
Linux 2.4.4-4GB
5:07pm up 3 days, 4:04, 1 user, load average: 0.79, 0.38, 0.23

< Previous Next >