Re: [SLE] 7.2 -> 8 update problem
On Monday 22 April 2002 14:19, Anon. Coward wrote:

Hi,

> Most everyone has learned to *never* upgrade, and to do clean installs
> about every other version.

I would, but I am 'scared' that I would not beable to get all the config
files up and working again, especially with the changes to the rc.config.*
stuff, which I don't yet understand. I also have a number of packages that I
build my self, and were a pain in backside to get working, so would rather
not have to go through that again.

I will do a clean install if I have to, but I just want to exhaused the other
possibilies first.

Phil

--
Linux 2.4.4-4GB
4:58pm up 3 days, 3:56, 1 user, load average: 0.41, 0.30, 0.19

< Previous Next >