Re: [SLE] If not SuSE, what other distribution?
On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 14:37, Anders Johansson wrote:
> On Monday 22 April 2002 15:31, Eddie Howson wrote:
> > Ha! Ha! That's a really good joke. The bit about XP. Haven't had such a
> > good laugh for a long time.
>
> What's the joke? Those babies are really great processors.
>
> And since SuSE doesn't do hardware it *will* be hard for them to beat XP.

Clever Cloggs !!! Hehehehe........
So, have you had the one about XP running far to hot to be of any use ?
<<PUFF>>

Seriously though, next in preference , after SuSE, comes Slackware.
Though I last fired one up in Version 4.0, I've just burnt Slack8.0 onto
CD and might just take another peek, whilst waiting for SuSE 8.0 to show
here.

Are you listening Chris ? LOL .
--
Kemdi