Re: [SLE] BUG report for suse 8.0 ..sigh...
  • From: Patrick <tracerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 16:46:10 -0400
On Sunday 21 April 2002 03:37 pm, Shuohuan Chang, commented about:
> Well,
>
> At last, hey, suse guys, we want a USABLE and STABLE version of SUSE,
> not a FANCY one.
> I don't give a shit about your pretty splash screen or graphic lilo
> interface, or what u call
> susehelp blah...With all these bug, fancy stuff is inrelevent.

Well, kinda sounds like this person is a little dissatisfied, huh? ;o)
My first guess is it doesn't quite know how to install software, but I
could be wrong! Must have forgotten to read the install manual or was
it trying to install to the same partition that it copied the files too?

Maybe a C64 would work for your computing needs right now? ;o)

Patrick
--
---KMail 1.3.2--- SuSE Linux v7.3 Pro---
Registered Linux User #225206