Qtopia desktop fonts
  • From: Keith Winston <kwinston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:33:51 -0400
I am considering getting the new Sharp Zaurus PDA and as part of my
research downloaded/installed the Qtopia desktop application. I had to
install a few libs in /usr/local/lib since it uses qt 3.0.3 and I am
still running KDE2/qt2. The app runs fine, but the fonts are all
blocky. I have the same issue with another QT app that I installed
which was compiled against qt2. Do I have to do something special to
get the installed fonts to work with native QT apps?

Best Regards,
Keith
--
LPIC-2, MCSE, N+