Re: [SLE] SuSE V8.0 arrived today - WOOO!
  • From: Michael Scottaline <mscottaline@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 07:37:37 -0400
On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 02:43:20 +0200
"steve" <fsanta@xxxxxxxxxx> scribbled intuitively:

>> Matt
>> PS Maybe I should emigrate back to the UK and drop thatb ex-pat stuff
>> lol. But then again your every move in the UK is monitored by video
>> tape.
>
>Too true. And then transferred to CD. Do yourself a favour. Don't even
>consider going back to the land of fear.
Yeah, but I hear the software they're using is from M$. I wouldn't worry
;o)

Mike

--
"Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally
it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular

"That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
--Cliff Clavin

< Previous Next >