Re: [SLE] hfsutils/KDE error.
  • From: Brian Durant <durant@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 17:37:33 +0700
On Sunday 21 April 2002 15:55, Ben Rosenberg wrote:
- If your trying to have KDE mount a Mac disk..I believe it needs a plugin
- for this to work. I would check apps.kde.com for it. :)
-
Thanks. I found 1. Kio-mac. Here is the description:

"Kio-mac is a KIOSlave for MacOS HFS+ partitions. It uses the Linux
hfsplusutils to let you browse your MacOS files from Konqueror or access your
MacOS files from any compliant KDE applications."

This sounds kind of like what I want, but to tell you the truth, I don't know
what an IO slave is. Also looks like this is only for Macs running Linux.

I also tried with xhfs to /dev/sda4 but got the following messag:

"Sorry, can't mount volume: error opening medium (Permission denied)."

Cheers,

Brian

< Previous Next >