Re: [SLE] hfsutils/KDE error.
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 01:55:35 -0700
If your trying to have KDE mount a Mac disk..I believe it needs a plugin
for this to work. I would check apps.kde.com for it. :)

* Brian Durant (durant@xxxxxxxxxx) [020420 23:43]:
::On Saturday 20 April 2002 16:35, Tor Sigurdsson wrote:
::- You could also duplicate the zip line in fstab, replacing the filesystem
::- column with hfs and changing the mountpoint to /mnt/maczip or something,
::- then you could create another zip icon on your desktop, spcifically to
:: mount - MAC zip disks :-)
::
::/dev/sda4 /media/zip auto noauto,user 0 0
::
::Not sure how to read this. Is it set to auto or noauto? If its is set to auto
::and I have hfsutils installed, why should I need to change anything; it
::should just happen automagically, right?

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -GC