SuSE 7.2 and 40Gb HD
  • From: Alfredo Cole <alfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:44:40 -0600

Hi:

I have recently bought a new computer P4 1.4 Ghz and a 40 Gb HD. It
comes with WinME preinstalled, so I thought I'd do a dual boot
installation with SuSE 7.2 personal. After the installation
completed, and I rebooted the system, all I got was a screen full of
"01" and no load. Using the CD1, I am able to load into Linux, but no
way to do Windows. I tried Mandrake 8.1 PowerPack, and it works fine,
so I went back and did SuSE one more time. No luck. Is this a
LILO/SuSE problem? Any workarounds? Thank you.

- --
Alfredo J. Cole
http://www.acyc.com (Accounting Systems)
http://www.clshonduras.com (Linux Hardware)
PGP Key available from certserver.pgp.com

< Previous Next >