Re: [SLE] Mutt with cable modem.
  • From: Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:59:31 +0300
* Brian Durant; <durant@xxxxxxxxxx> on 19 Apr, 2002 wrote:
On Friday 19 April 2002 16:27, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
- Have you checked 4.10 in the mutt manual where it discusses your
- preferred method

Yes, I have. As I said, I would like to read and reply to mail from the pop server, before fetching anything. There is no mention of this in 4.10. Is there a way to do this in Pine or is there another way to get this to work in Mutt?

To my understanding the mutt manual says with your preferred method you
can fetch the selected messages to your local messagebox and then reply.
So I do not think that you can read the meail, reply and sent by
connecting to your popserver

--

Togan Muftuoglu
Unofficial SuSE FAQ Maintainer