Re: [SLE] Re: your clock setting
  • From: steve <fsanta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 00:58:59 +0200
Hi John. No It doesn't. I wish it did. SuSE 7.3

As an example: My bios clock says 11.45. I boot into kde as root and enter
yast and set the time zone to Madrid clock at local time. I set the clock by
right clicking on it, still as root to 11.45. init s init 3 root startx
gives me the time 10.45. The same if we power down totally. Boot to text
however and date gives me 11.45. Correct. Is there a kde patch we are missing
somewhere maybe?

Steve.