Re: [SLE] suse-kde@xxxxxxxx ?
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:00:37 -0700
How about just joining the KDE list and filtering them into the same
mailbox. You email client should take care of the reply-to's but you
will see them in one mailbox. I do this for SuSE-KDE, LX-Talk and the
SLE. It's all related and I just use procmail to put them into one
directory. :)

* gilson redrick (gilsonr@xxxxxxxxxxx) [020418 05:15]:
::Hi, one and all:
::
::As usual, the candidate I vote for doesn't get elected; the last one was
::Gore, the next is "suse-linux-e". I know very well my vote is useless, but
::that shouldn't prevent me from casting "no" to "suse-kde".
:: My "no" vote is purely for logical, practical reasons. Until now, with
::one download I could be informed of all the questions relating to SuSE
::distros; from now on, I have to track *two* downloads.
:: Also, problems relating to suse-kde are--for the most part--not really
::separable from suse per-se (those which are then should be not in a SuSE list
::at all, but in the "real" KDE list). Thus, if I have a problem relating to
::the KDE in my SuSE--and I do!--and of course I don't know if the problem lies
::with KDE **or** SuSE's application of it, to be sure of getting an answer, I
::have to post the same question on the two lists (SuSE's KDE isn't *exactly*
::the same as RH's or Mandrake's; they may be siblings, but no identical twins.
::And that is true of GNOME and everything else. )
:: I may be wrong--and until proven so, I'm right...--but separating the two
::because "there's too much traffic" will only **increase** it, as many people
::will be posting the same question on two lists; more work for everybody.
:: Thanks for listening.
::gr, in /usually/ sunny, balmy Florida Gulf coast.
::
::--
::To unsubscribe send e-mail to suse-linux-e-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxx
::For additional commands send e-mail to suse-linux-e-help@xxxxxxxx
::Also check the archives at http://lists.suse.com
::

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -GC

< Previous Next >