Re: [SLE] New archives of our lists...
  • From: Steffen Moser <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:00:14 +0200
Hi Christopher,

* On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 03:58 PM (-0700), Christopher Mahmood wrote:

> ...can be found at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/.

It looks like the archives themselves aren't really "subscribed" to
the SuSE lists. That means: the most recent messages that are stored
in these archives seem to got sent on April 5th. Messages that were
sent later haven't been there, yet.

At first I thought there may be some delay at "marc.theaimsgroup.com",
but as far as I can see, other lists than SuSE's are up to date. So I
suppose they made a copy of "lists.suse.com" on April 5th and haven't
received the messages which have gone through the SuSE lists since
then... ;-)

> Thanks to the nice people at theaimsgroup.com for hosting this
> service.

ACK!

Also thanks to you for announcing it on this list!

Bye,
Steffen