Re: [SLE] suse linux and netscape 6.2
  • From: Ben Rosenberg <ben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:55:29 -0700
* Gahn Lu (ipfreak@xxxxxxxxx) [020416 18:37]:
::Hi:
::
::I noticed soem problems regarding netscape on suse
::linux. In the mail section, I could not delete
::unwanted mail via simple highlighted them, i.e., when
::i highlighted some mails and then click the button
::"delete", nothing happens. I can only remove then
::after I opened them. When I compse mails and i tried
::to use "Address Book" function to add addressese from
::teh address book, nothing happens. The smae for the
::fuction of moving mails to certain folders ...
::
::Any ideas? on this? bugs from linux in general or just
::suse linux?

No. It's a Netscape issue. AOL has bloated the hell out of Netscape and
released it before it's time.

Netscape as the other person said is based on Mozilla and an old version
at that.

Netscape 6.2.2 = Mozilla 0.9.4.1 while Mozilla itself is on 1.0 RC1 now
and getting ready for a full release.

-=Ben

mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxx
--=====--
"I've never been quarantined. But the more I look around the more I
think it might not be a bad thing." -GC