Re: [SLE] Best graphics card?
I have a chance to pick up a used Radeon 7200 from a friend. I did a
little research on it and read that it wasn't good for First Person
Shooter games such as UT and Quake 3 Arena. <causes very poor fps or
something like that> Could you perhaps verify or dispell this for me?

Thanks

My choice has been ATI since