RE: [SLE] ICMP...
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:21:13 -0400
Too much trouble to setup...First I will need to install the protocol on
all my servers, set the trap at a different server. All my servers are
overburneded as it is right now, so that would just make everything
slower than hell. Then I need to get an analyser software. When all I
need to know is when the system goes down or when a service in
unavailable. So some simple software,to check some services,and then
tell me when it can't find them.