Re: [SLE] Re: Corel Wordperfect 2000 for Linux
Caution - Religious post from an EMACS person :-)
I use EMACS for text editing and developing programs. I also use it for
editing HTML, since it has an HTML mode. EMACS is a language sensitive
editor that works with most computer languages. While it does have word
processing capabilities, I personally prefer a true word processor for that
task.

WRT:Star Office. While SO is now owned by Sun, wasn't it written in France
by a French company, Star Division? I personally find Star Office
cumbersome and limited, but it suits my needs. I also have MS Office under
Crossover Office.