Re: [SLE] suse-kde@xxxxxxxx ?
  • From: Donavan Pantke <avatar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 20:56:10 -0400
On Monday 15 April 2002 14:23, Mads Martin Jørgensen wrote:
> * Mads Martin Jørgensen <mmj@xxxxxxx> [Apr 15. 2002 20:22]:
> > I think the forum is big enough and guys like me would have a better
> > opportunity to contribute on a suse-linux-e with 75% of the KDE
> > questions moved.
>
> Of course thats just a guess. Might as well be 50 percent.

I think it's a sound idea. Since most SuSE major verison changes relolve
around major KDE releases, this makes total sense. The issue will be getting
people to use it, since a lot of users like posting to generic mailing lists
even if there's a list that is more specific to thier problem. (for instance,
I still see a bit of multimedia questions on the main list).

Thanks
Donavan Pantke

< Previous Next >