Re: [SLE] Re: Corel Wordperfect 2000 for Linux
  • From: David Johanson <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:41:32 -0400
A quick note about CrossOver Office. I purchased the program and with
all the tech support Codeweavers offered, it won't even install on my
SuSE 7.1 SCSI box. Comment from Codeweavers was to upgrade to version 8
and try again. I note that MANY others are having similar problems, so
while some may find it works for them, that is definitely not the case
for all.

dave