Re: [SLE] Sensors
  • From: Terry Eck <tleck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 21:01:09 -0500
Richard wrote:

> I think I need a little assistance getting sensors working. When I issue the
> command "sensors" I get the response that none are found. Then using
> "sensors-detect" I go thru a series of steps that are not completely clear to
> me but still do not result in a working response. I did not see anything
> particularly relevant in documentation but perhaps did not look far or deep
> enough.
> Is there a process to follow to have sensors recognized by the system or
> should I only be editing the /etc/sensors.conf directly for my system. Will
> this be enough? Richard
>
> --

If someone knows the answer to this please reply to the list. Also,
Richard, if you
get sensors working please post the steps. I have tried in the past to
get
it working but gave up.

Terry

--
SuSE Linux 7.3 (i386) 2.4.16-4GB Sat Apr 13 20:55:00 CDT 2002
8:55pm up 30 days, 22:13, 1 user, load average: 0.02, 0.09, 0.03