Re: [SLE] KDE3 rpm's moved
  • From: Geek Boi <chutchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:56:48 -0600

On Thursday 11 April 2002 02:51 am, Ralph F. De Witt wrote:
> Just noticed that the KDE3 rpm's have moved from the experimental sub
> directory to the KDE directories in the Supplimantary directory on the SuSE
> FTP site.

I downloaded them last night to my laptop that was a VERY fresh 7.3 pro
install. Now I cannot run kde at all. XDM is the only manager that will
start no matter what I do in yast and yast2. I was pretty excited to see the
SuSE packaged rpms........Now I am frustrated to see the SuSE packaged rpms.

< Previous Next >