Sensors
  • From: Richard <rick47@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 17:05:45 -0700
I think I need a little assistance getting sensors working.  When I issue the
command "sensors" I get the response that none are found.  Then using
"sensors-detect" I go thru a series of steps that are not completely clear to
me but still do not result in a working response.  I did not see anything
particularly relevant in documentation but perhaps did not look far or deep
enough.
Is there a process to follow to have sensors recognized by the system or
should I only be editing the /etc/sensors.conf  directly for my system.  Will
this be enough?  Richard