Re: [SLE] Re: Corel Wordperfect 2000 for Linux
  • From: Michael Scottaline <mscottaline@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 07:32:13 -0400
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 21:45:09 -0500
"Dennis J.Tuchler" <dtuchler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> scribbled intuitively:

>On Friday 12 April 2002 18:06, Doug McGarrett wrote:
>> I was very impressed by the "teaser" of the new StarOffice I saw
>> at the Linux show in New York in January. It should be coming out
>> fairly soon. I think maybe May.

>July, at the earliest
Well the current *patch* that has allowed continuation for 6.0 beta
expires on June 3, IIRC. I hope either you're overly pessimiistic, or
they come out with a second extension patch. I have too many .sxw files
now, not to have access to them for several weeks.

Mike

--
"The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love...
...and be loved in return."

< Previous Next >