Intop...
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:15:43 -0400
...I am trying to use ntop and get the local ethernet adapter to capture
information but can't find a file that would tell me where the captured
info is going to, is intop like ntop, ntop comes with suse 7.2 but how
would I invoke it.

Michael Garabedian
Consultant
Emergys Corporation
6340 Quadrangle Drive Suite 360
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
408-3385 ext 101
Fax 408-3384
email mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: www.emergys.com

WE DENY THE EARTH PRINCIPLE OF THE THIRD EXCLUDED TERM (THE EXCLUDED
MIDDLE, ENUNCIATED BY ARISTOTLE) ACCORDING TO WHICH PROPOSITIONS CAN
ONLY BE TRUE OR FALSE. THE WHOLE ONTOLOGY OF TERRESTRIAL THINKERS IS
SATURATED WITH EXPRESSIONS LIKE "TO BE," "I AM NOT," "I EXIST," WITHOUT
ANY OPTION FOR OTHER FORMS OF DIFFERENT CONTENT. UNLESS YOU YOURSELVES
CLARIFY YOUR FORMS OF INFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION, THE PROCESS OF SEEKING
THE TRUTH WILL BE VERY LABORIOUS AND SLOW.