Re: [SLE] Re: Corel Wordperfect 2000 for Linux
  • From: Alfredo Cole <alfredo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:30:23 -0600

El Vie 12 Abr 2002 12:58, escribiste:
> Does anyone know where you can find a copy of Corel's Wordperfect
> Office 2000 for Linux? I've been using WP since the dos days. If I
> can get WP on my Linux box, I can discard my Microsoft 98
> partition. If that's a no go, will WP Windows version work on
> Crossover Office? StarOffice just doesn't have the features I'm
> looking for. Thanks, Tom

I bought my copy from Linux Central, http://www.linuxcentral.com.
Don't know if they still sell it. I was very disapointed, though.
It's basically the Windows version running on top of a modified
version of Wine.

Regards.

- --
Alfredo J. Cole
http://www.acyc.com (Accounting Systems)
http://www.clshonduras.com (Linux Hardware)
PGP Key available from certserver.pgp.com