iptraf
  • From: "Michael Garabedian" <mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:10:33 -0400
Is there a way to set up iptraf to monitor traffic between two network
cards other than the machine it is installed on, and why is nessus so
hard to set up? Netsaint sucks too, too much to do to setup, I use one
set up in windows that lets me define everything I want it is called
Hostmonitor is there something like that for linux.

Michael Garabedian
Consultant
Emergys Corporation
6340 Quadrangle Drive Suite 360
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
408-3385 ext 101
Fax 408-3384
email mikejr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: www.emergys.com

WE DENY THE EARTH PRINCIPLE OF THE THIRD EXCLUDED TERM (THE EXCLUDED
MIDDLE, ENUNCIATED BY ARISTOTLE) ACCORDING TO WHICH PROPOSITIONS CAN
ONLY BE TRUE OR FALSE. THE WHOLE ONTOLOGY OF TERRESTRIAL THINKERS IS
SATURATED WITH EXPRESSIONS LIKE "TO BE," "I AM NOT," "I EXIST," WITHOUT
ANY OPTION FOR OTHER FORMS OF DIFFERENT CONTENT. UNLESS YOU YOURSELVES
CLARIFY YOUR FORMS OF INFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION, THE PROCESS OF SEEKING
THE TRUTH WILL BE VERY LABORIOUS AND SLOW.

< Previous Next >